RE: now tree hacking was Royal Paulownia

It is very sad... there are no trees from western to sagamon on Sauk
trail anymore... neither side nor the middle of the road. They are
adding a left turn lane or some non-sense. Looks horrible!... doesn't
help that they made it one lane each way and ripping the street up
either. All they have is those wonderful signs saying you will be fined
200.00 for speeding thru there....