RE: Way OT- for AOL users only -messages

Hi Zem... looks like you still have a chance for a new car:)

America Online is launching a sweepstakes program that will
award victims of spam various assets seized from spammers. The top
prize is a 2002 Porsche Boxster S, purchased with the proceeds from a
lawsuit settled with a spammer -- one of five antispam lawsuits that
AOL filed in federal court last year. AOL executive VP and general
counsel Randall Boe says the company sees the sweepstakes program as
a "great way to teach spammers a lesson, and reward our members for
their continued use of the 'Report Spam' button." The sweepstakes
started at 5:00 a.m. this morning and will run till 11:59 p.m.
eastern time on April 8th. Details can be found at AOL.com.
(Internet News 30 Mar 2004)
--end snip---