Re: chimney flue tile

Hello Ceres,
There are several lumber yards around here that carry a decent selection of sizes in chimney tiles. Lots of people still have woodstoves in this area. They all come in the same length... so ... When I set them into the ground for Jo An at different heights I had to dig holes of varying depths. Had I been smart at the time I would have ask them to do the cuts at the lumber yard.
Also ... in this area it would have been best had we painted them with water sealer. They are flaking apart over time from freeze and thawing over winter. Will take a few years, but it will happen.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, where do you get the chimney flue tiles that are in Joanns garden?