Re: Re: RE:Donna

Yes, I use my yahoo address for anything I might be suspicious about,
but I had no suspicions about NGA. Their privacy policy (which I quoted
back to them) states they won't share info without consent. But I am
sure it had to come via NGA as I hadn't signed up for anything else
anywhere else.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5