Re: front porch/yard is toast

It really depends on the insurance company.  Some are more proactive  than
others.  When I was in law school, I was a law clerk for an insurance  company
and I used to prosecute those cases.  They are called subrogation  claims.  We
would chase someone down for $100, but not all insurance  companies are that
proactive.

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 3/5/2005 8:15:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,