RE: pruning question

Well I was thinking of getting a whole lot more drastic, cause this tree has
really gotten away from me. I was waiting till the top filled in more, then
thought of taking out all of the bottom picture limbs.... of course, then I
look at it and go... oops... you are going to have a crooked weird looking
tree and probably kill it!