garden progress

Well, I got the last section of garden wall installed in my front garden today, so now the south side has two teirs instead of just one. I am very pleased with how it came out. It adds nice structure to that area, and improved the planting area (not such an extreme slope any more). I had to dig up all of the shrubs/perenials in that section and lift them higher. The bulbs I just buried deeper- figured they probably weren't as deep as they should have been in the first place, and quite frankly I didn't feel like digging them all up. If I have to I'll buy more bulbs in fall and replant. I am going to wait for all of the new soil to settle some, likely have to add some more, and then I can mulch the top. But then what am I going to do??? I'm all out of planting space!!

Sac, CA zone 8-9