Re: garden progress

or volunteer..... that is how I never run out of things to plant. Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] garden progress

Congrats on finishing a project! :).... and somehow we
always find somewhere else to plant or replace
something

Of course, you could always come out here in couple of
months when you are bored.... got a ton of stuff to
do!

Donna

--- Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:

Well, I got the last section of garden wall
installed in my front garden today, so now the south side has two teirs instead
of just one. I am very pleased with how it came out. It adds nice
structure to that area, and improved the planting area (not such an extreme
slope any more). I had to dig up all of the shrubs/perenials in that
section and lift them higher. The bulbs I just buried deeper- figured
they probably weren't as deep as they should have been in the first place,
and quite frankly I didn't feel like digging them all up. If I have to
I'll buy more bulbs in fall and replant. I am going to wait for all of
the new soil to settle some, likely have to add some more, and then
I can mulch the top. But then what am I going to do??? I'm all out of
planting space!!

Theresa
Sac, CA zone 8-9