Camera

Hey! The wide angle lens [resolution to 0.8"] for the new camera arrived today. Now if the weather will cooperate, quit raining and warm up 10 degrees, I can play around a whole bunch in the garden. Maybe even get a decent picture of an avocado bloom--something I've been trying to do for at least 3 years.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10