RE: RE: the healing begins.....

Ok- anyone know if I can dig up some in mostly frozen ground, mail them off
to Pam and would they survive for her? Or do I have to wait till they show
some sort of life here first?

Donna
Hum... make that snow covered frozen ground.. they are predicting snow from
tonight till Saturday with not much accumulation... now someone explain to
me how it can snow from Thursday thru Sat and not end up with anything to
speak of! - Geesh...