Re: the healing begins.....

Pam, All my hardy geraniums are under several inches of show
right now, but in a couple of months I would be very happy to
send you starts of several.  I'm not sure of the names of some
of them, but maybe that's not the most important part. If you
still want them in a month or six weeks, please remind me. The
old brain tends to file things away safely and not recover them.
Auralie

In a message dated 03/09/2005 8:23:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,