Re: was who owns who, now News

I know what you mean.  I used to watch CNN International for the news  since
it brought a more non-biased view of our news, as well as news from around
the world.  Was interesting how much they brought that we never got to  hear,
even relating to the US....not to mention the rest of the world.  Or,  things
that came out much later.  Unfortunately they pulled the plug on  having it as
part of our programming.....not sure if it is just here in Houston,  or
I REALLY miss it though, I must say.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/10/2005 11:02:46 AM Central Standard Time,