Re: Re: was who owns who, now News

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: was who owns who, now News
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:44:20 -0600

I never received that message that I'm guessing is from Chris that you are
responding to.  But in both cases, sounds like great news coverage.  I have
what is called "Limited Cable" - much less than basic - which essentially
just gives me reception for the standard networks and some shopping
channels.  I am able to get CNN, but the times I've tuned it in was just a
lot of tapes being replayed of  meetings.