Re: Back to the garage

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back to the garage
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:54:51 -0600

amazing.  that one goes on the curio shelf.

that reminds me of my ex-h, he just kept accumulating stuff.  Every once in
awhile he'd try to sort things out and hours later you'd find him reading,
having only made it half way through the first pile.  Each time we moved I
pitched a whole load of old magazines and papers (which he never missed)
Then when I finally got him to move out he left a 9 ft wide closet piled to
the ceiling with newspapers and magazines.  Said he didn't need them. I got
the Boy Scouts to come get them, but I had to get them bound and to the
curb.  Pulled something in my back.