From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:49:23 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I have undertaken the greatest challenge

In a message dated 03/13/2005 8:23:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
remember the Collier brothers. <br>My garage is not quite that bad--no
quite that state, either, Jim, but we're coming close<br>with the
printed material. We have as many books as some small<br>libraries. The
only room in our house without books is the small<br>"powder

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com