Garden Vision

The new Garden Vision cataloge arrived today.  Oh man, I'm drooling all over
the keyboard as I write.  Darrell Probst's Epimediums must be the broadest
collection of Epimediums out there and I have purchased a few, but he also
always offers other little known delicacies and this time my heart went
pit-a-pat over Jeffersonia dubia., Iris cristata 'Dick Redfield,  and
Primula sieboldii 'Late Snow' (they really look like snowflakes!)  He once
again has his Sanguinaria canadensis 'Tennessee Form'; each flower has TWO
rows of eight petals.  And of course, all those Epis.  Gorgeous.  He writes
about his expeditions and the trials and tribulations of losing so many
plants to Homeland Security flubs.  But he also writes of discovering E.
wushanense, salvaging near-death palnts and bringing them back to life only
to realize it's a 6 footer with thousands of flowers.