I need my garden!

You guys know how just the other day I was saying I wished I could get
away with doing less sometimes and let other people take over doing some
of the stuff I do? Well, my first real foray into delegating and not
being so much of a control freak has been a complete and utter
faillure!!!!!!! A couple of months ago it was time for the annual Girl
Scout cookie sale and the job of being a Troop Cookie Manager is huge!
Takes a lot of time and energy. So when one of the moms practically
begged me to let her take over doing this, I thought to myself "I can do
this...I can let this go..." Oh my goodness...the mess I am now left
trying to fix just makes me wonder what in the heck I was thinking.
Somehow her collection efforts have come up about $700 dollars
short...money our troop now owes to the local girl scout council and
which was due to them yesterday...a fact she only apprised me of at 8
a.m. yesterday. Hmphhh...I am so stressed out ...I need my
garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's icy cold and rainy here...times like this
I could almost wish I lived someplace with no winter. Aww,
anyway...thanks for listening...

Melody , Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com