Re: Are you wearing green?

LOL! It's not that bad Kitty. I just try and stay away from the news during
the early part of March because that's about all they talk about. The
"pinch me and you're dead meat" line came from a Laurel K. Hamilton book. I
always thought it was funny. I recall Gene B. saying it seemed that all of
her characters needed a good 12 step program. LOL! And he's right but does
that say about me, that I love the books?

<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>