Re: I need my garden!

Melody, all I can say is, "You are one amazing woman!" I frankly do not know how you do so much,.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I need my garden!

Zem: Resolving the discrepancy or following up with the paperwork so the
girl scout organization can take legal action to do so falls to me as
the troop leader. I've given this mom until Monday at 3 p.m. to come up
with the money and then I'll file the paperwork and turn it over to the
Girl Scouts for further follow up. Then it won't be my problem anymore.
She knows the deadline; I've been very clear with her about what the
consequences of non payment are; I figure I've done what I have to do so
I can put it out of my head until Monday afternoon.

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein