RE: artemisia > fluff my mulch

Well Kitty- you best go un-fluff it! It is cold here last night and this
morning....after a warm daytime yesterday. (temps went from - light jacket
to t-shirt- to heavy winter coat and turn the heat on in the van for me)

Nothing near bloom time here yet, daffs just starting to put their noses
out, but you have inspired me to go check out the rest of the gardens as
soon as I get a chance.

And what I have noticed is this area seems to have had *a lot* of heaving
this year. Not sure how bad my garden is, but noticing while driving around
how many retainer walls, bricked mailboxes, and other hardscapes have
shifted or come down this season... some of that stuff has been there since
the beginning of time, so it is not like new construction was to blame....

Today is either going to the flower show at Navy Pier or checking on the
garden.... and by tonight the decision has to be made whether we are going
to be on the railroad convention tour or not.... (and that is a hard
decision for me to make at this time of the year, not knowing what survived
in the gardens....)