returned mail

Don't know why this was rejected the first time.  I sent it days ago.  Wonder
it will go this time.

Jim, I guess that's like the old southern treat Chess Pie.
An off-Broadway show we saw a few years ago declared that
it was really "Jes' Pie."  Whatever, I'd take it in preference to
cheesecake any day.

In a message dated 03/19/2005 10:41:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,