RE: tulip forcing

I guess it depends on your clients... I would want one that was just about
ready (over the hump to speak), but not in bloom.

At previous native plant sales, we would force natures hand and have one of
each thing blooming (well try to, didn't always work). Dang nabbit, someone
would buy that plant first, even after explaining that it is the wrong time
and you should pick another one.... but they just tug onto that plant...

What do the rest of you do?