Re: A little rant (mostly joking)

On Monday, March 21, 2005, at 12:23 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ AFFTC/ITSR wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this, but why is it that the
weather always gets worse on the weekends? Oh sure, I've heard the theory
about traffic causing particulates to accumlate during the week, but I don't
buy it. Still it's true that so far this year I go to work on a beautiful
Monday - like today - and by the end of the week it's completely overcast
and 30mph winds for two days - all blowing out by the next Monday, which is
gorgeous once again.
Cyndi

I want to know why it always is beautiful at home when I travel out of town!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b