Re: hum.....

Just a busy time of the year.  Trying to clean up a lot of paperwork
before we head south for our semi-annual birdwatching trip to Bombay
Hook in Delaware and Chincoteague in Virginia on the 1st of April.
We did get our peas in on the weekend between snows.  The leaves
that had drifted up against the garden fence had caused a small
cleared space that was thawed for a couple of inches - just enough
to put the peas in.  Most of the rest of the garden is still snow-covered.
Yesterday's rain/snow is just a mess - temperatures in the mid-30s -
not enough to thaw.  I want to start my seeds before we leave next
week.  I figure that in the covered planting-boxes they will be just
about up by the time we get back.  I'm getting really ready for some
nice weather.
Auralie