Re: [Fwd: Michelle]sad news

OHMYGOSH!!!  There are no words.  Sadness abounds.  My heart is just broken for that family.

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
HI all-
Thought you'd want to know. If you want David home address- please
email me privately and I'll send it on.

Theresa

Hi Theresa

Michelle passed away from us at around 4:30 this afternoon. She left
very peacefully and beautifully. Linda and I held her until the end.
Please let the others know for me. I know that they have watched this
some of them for many years. I've included a pic of Michelle all
dressed up for the Country Music Awards that she received from the Make
A Wish folks.

Thank you Theresa

David

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P1010039.JPG]