Re: Re: Pam Update!

Well hallelujah! It's about time they fixed that thing. I've got some
starts to send her of some salvias as soon as they have good roots.
Shouldn't be long. So glad to hear she got all of her planting done. I know
she's thrilled and can now sit on her porch and watch her plants actually
get watered when it rains! YAY!