Re: [Fwd: Michelle]sad news

Hi Chris-
I have privately sent the picture to many people and will gladly
continue to.  I wasn't too sure about posting to the list either, and
since I needed to email his address privately, it seemed the safest
route to protect his privacy.  If at some point DF thinks otherwise and
wants it posted in some way, I'll let him contact you personally.

I will convey your thoughts next time I speak with him.