Re: Spring Break

I went out and looked at it just now, Libby, and I'm not sure I can get a picture that will do it justice. But I'll try tomorrow.

On Mar 30, 2005, at 5:28 PM, Libby Valentine wrote:

I need a picture of that reading room to put up at my desk - sounds lovely and peaceful and calm!

This is going to be a nice area when it's finished, I think. Lots of
shade; in addition to the ligustrum trees and tropical fruit tree,
there is a giant bird of paradise, a Jamaican cherry, a silver dollar
eucalyptus, an orange jasmine, and a shrubby meyer lemon. Still-small
stuff includes a bismarckia palm and a dioon. Flowering shrubs include
Turk's caps, allamandas, hibiscus, bougainvillea. There are spots of
ferns and caladiums along some of the edges.

The center piece is Ms Fatma's reading room--a hammock nestled between
the lemon and the jasmine.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W