Re: Rabbits

> From: Christopher P. Lindsey <lindsey@mallorn.com>
> I've been thinking of robotic laser cannons, but I'd probably
forget to
> turn them off when I went out in the garden.  I *have* been
researching my
> great-grandmother's Basque recipe for rabbit stew and dreaming of
trying
> it someday -- maybe I'll reach the breaking point and it will
become
> reality.  :)
----------

I read, recently, of one of the deer deterrent products that was
supposed to also repel rabbits.  Of course, I can't remember the name
of it, but it comes in a jar and you dip tags or a stick in it and
place them near the plants you want to protect - said to work.
Durn....and it wasn't that long ago I read of this and where and what
it is has departed my sieve-like brain.  Now...think there was also
an image of the stuff....could it have been in either the latest Hort
mag or Fine Gardening?  What I was reading was not PR but someone's
experience with it.   Anybody else who gets those mags remember
seeing something about this lately?

Glad you got a pup, Chris; it's like having a 2 year old; will keep
you out of trouble:-)  He has a nice face....too bad you didn't get
him any toys to play with:-)  Dogs, like kids, look so angelic when
they're snoozing.

So, when he's outside, do you stand on your deck and yell..."Romeo,
Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo"???

ducking and running......

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net