Spring Must be around the corner

I can tell Spring is in the air, by all the email messages from this  group.
I hope to catch up soon, and participate.  Having a health  issue, so I
really haven't been talkative, not even on my own group.
I am still taking down Christmas, and hope to be starting my Spring
Tropicals soon, God willing  :)
Yes, I am doing the tropics again.  And guess what?  Just before  Christmas,
I was leaving my house to go out and there was a VERY BIG PACKAGE  right in
front of my door!
And you will never guess who it was from.  Go a head Guess!!!
Nope your wrong..
It was from SANTA!!!!
Guess what was in that REALLY BIG BOX..   Go  ahead  Guess...
NOPE your wrong..
It was the Animated Flamingo that I had been searching for, for over a  year!.
I must have been VERY VERY GOOD...   I know a Santa's Helper had  a lot to do
with it.. and to this day, I have my guesses, but still do not know  for
sure.  And no one is fessing up!
But it was the best gift I ever got!!!   Almost felt like my Mom  was alive
and knew exactly what I wanted!!
So...  I will have even MORE fun this summer!!!
Hope every one is well and just Springing into life!