New Nursery Site and other stuff

Sorry I haven't been "chatty" lately.  I guess I've just been in a funk.  I
did go to New York for a few days to visit my brother, and I apologize to
those of us who live near there.  I would love to have gotten together with
you, but I just let him plan what we did.  We did visit the Bronx Botanical
Garden, and that was a highlight of the trip.  I was so impressed with their

The nursery where I work during the summer is now on-line.  The site is
www.sunnycreeknursery.com.  I hope you all can visit and see what Leigh has to
offer.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure she will have Alternanthera this year.
zone 7
West TN