Re: Spring Must be around the corner

I can chop off a piece of my plumeria and send you- hey Jim- is there any special instructions I should know about doing this??

Hollikft@aol.com wrote:

I have some that made it so far. Pulmerias didn't but that is my fault, I had put 2 in one VERY LARGE planter and wasn't able to get them in the home in time. I was so disappointed, so I will be looking for a few again, and wont make the same mistake again.

Any one know where I can order some?

I hope my gingers make it. We will see.

Feeling pretty good this week so I am organizing to get ready for spring plantings. I am going to add some Cannas this year, already ordered a couple. :)