Re: NY Visit

Next time you visit, Zem, please give some of us a call.  As
I'm sure you know, there are lots of good horticultural places
in the area.  The NYBG is great, but the whole area is rich
in horticulture.  Amazingly so, considering how much is
paved over.  We could have a mini-GardenChat convention.

In a message dated 03/04/2006 1:13:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,