Although most of you will think I am nuts, here is the situation, in more or
less a nut shell.

I had to attend an auction for work this week.  The last thing I expected to
see was anything I would personally want... but there they were! Seems this
auto dealership had some fake trees in the showroom. They are your better
than average type, as I did a doubt take thinking they were real from a few
ft away. SO of course, for 10.00 the three of them were mine.

Then I brought them home... oh my, they are ten ft high and my ceilings are
only 9.... and they are a lot wider than I thought too.... they seems much
smaller in that parking lot!

So my choices are:

Cut off a foot from the bottom 'dirt' section, but they might look strange
in the larger wicker baskets containing them (which BTW, are nice baskets)

Plant them outside- thinking by my side window that the cat sits by since
the birdbath and feeders are right outside there. I could never plant a real
birch tree there as it would be too close to the foundation, but an
artificial tree - hum, it would also block the view to the neighbors
window... I could hang the feeders on there, but would the birds like it
rather than the pole they are on now? Just how hokey would this be.... I
figure if they lasted a year or two, what difference would it make... I
would be out my 3.33.....