To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lotus qstn

> I'm betting they're not after a true lotus, but the Proven Winner Lotus
> here:
> http://www.provenwinners.com/plants/default.cfm?doSearch=1&;
> searchKeywords=lotus

That is the one I suggested they may have selected.   I like the plant a
for containers.   It doesn't bloom much but I like it for the foliage not

AND sheds like a cat going to the vet. We have had it as a hanging basket at
the garden center. It gets about three feet long and sheds all over the
plants on the annual tables underneath it.