Re: Vet news/Pet insurance

Might be affordable for those with one pet, but multiple pets would cost a
They don't have "family" plans, unfortunately.  Some of our pets were  so
rarely sick, that it wouldn't have been worth it.......and those that were  sick
more often, if breaking the cost of the Vet bills down to the age of the  pet,
it would come out to be about the same then.  I think if I had a  finicky
pure bred, I might seriously consider.  Our neighbor got their  daughter a tiny
Yorki for Xmas....the little critter cost a ton to begin with,  but the Vet
bills since then and the special food they have to buy to keep it  from being
sick is ridiculous.
Noreen   <-------playing catch up again with email.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/5/2006 9:27:10 AM Central Standard Time,