weatherproof

It's balmy this am so after crossing the street to get my paper, I took the long way back, returning via the back door so I could view the crocus and iris, and check the progress of the Hylotelephium, oriental poppies, and the Colchicum. Then I noticed the test markers I put out last fall. Chris L steered us to a website offering supposedly weatherproof inkjet labels. I contacted the company and asked for a sample; they were quite generous. Well, the black ink on these labels is as dark and readable as the day I put them out there and they've been through -20F temps, heavy snow, lots of wind and rain. They aren't cheap, but not overly expensive either, considering.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5