From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] crazy weather

The storm system is just starting to cross the Mississippi River now.  It
will be a couple of hours at least before it gets here.  Lynda will be
getting it a lot earlier than I will.  The weather people on television were

in an orgasmic frenzy at 5 a.m. when I turned on the television.  They
really do a disservice to eveybody when they act like that.  I tend to pay
too little attention to them.  Right now it looks like the storm has lost a
lot of intensity.  Hope it stays that way.  I do not want to entertain
zone  7
West TN