Re: crazy weather

We had the tornado watch, severe thunderstorm warnings, etc. all night and
morning too.   Nothing happened.  Everytime we stepped outside to  try to do
something it would sprinkle on us, so we'd come in......then it would  quit.  By
afternoon we had beautiful sunshine.  Not enough rain to  even wet the
concrete, nor register on the rain gauge.  Nothing!!!!   I'm so glad, Pam, that you
got rain though.   I heard too that we were  back to Fire hazard conditions,
just figured that was because we didn't get the  rain they predicted.  From
what I hear, only the north of Texas got  rain.
Back to watering......
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/9/2006 11:03:21 AM Central Standard Time,