Re: crazy weather

I hope we get some...I've been watering for the past two days...ground is
so dry!!!  I worked in the Trial Gardens today and you had to dig several
inches before reaching anything that looked like it had touched water in
the past few days. Unusual for this time of year.  I am ready to be forced
inside by a nice steady rain for at least two days.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7