Re: Re: Crazy weather/ flooding

Not Daryl, but as I understand it, it is simply planting wetland
plants (but only those that can tolerate periodic drying out) in
areas which receive runoff in wet weather. Can be any type of soil,
but plants selected are generally different for "well drained to
sandy" as opposed to clay.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b