Re: crazy weather

Not really.  I remember one time my neighbor across the street called  and
asked what I was doing, told him, working in the yard......he said it was
pouring.  I thought he was NUTS.  Told him it wasn't even  sprinkling.  So I went
inside, through the house, out front....sure enough,  it was pouring in the
street and across his house.  Nothing at mine.
Happens often.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/10/2006 11:02:44 AM Central Standard Time,