From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 6:21 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Spring

Balmy day here today, but very overcast and humid - not pretty.  We had just
too much humid weather without any precipitation last year - just hope we
aren't going into another such season.  We don't need the rain right now -
snow is still melting - but aside from a couple of snows, it has been a
pretty dry winter.  I really feel for Pam - drought is miserable.
Anyway, the temperatures were in the 60s, and in a protected spot at the
base of the big boulder I found snowdrops and a few crocus!  It's been such
a strange winter, I'm anxious about what may have happened, but at least we
now have the first blossoms.
Auralie - NY, Z5