Re: storms

Hope Cathy Carpenter is all right. I heard last night that one of the St. Louis area storms was moving toward Quincy. We seem to have escaped it all -- so far.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 7:35 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] storms

We weathered the latest storm O.K. Another is on its way--probably the one
Donna mentioned. I've got running to do this a.m. and want to be back home
before the storm hits.

The ground is fully saturated. Some areas are experiencing flooding due to
old sewer system decay and back up. Other areas are having small stream
flooding. The temps will start to drop today from a near 70 F high down to
the 30's, then they are predicting mixed wintry precip much of the week. Of
course, they are only "forecasting."

Blessings,
Bonnie