Re: Re: crazy weather/ flooding

"ehums"??

IMWTK.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: crazy weather/ flooding

I think this happens when folks come from out of the
area too...the ehums can fill that land and you would
never realize it was a waterway till it is too late.

Donna

--- Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:

I'm afraid that most people are clueless about
flooding- until they get a notice from their homeowner's insurance co.

People also figure that since permits are needed to
build, that developers wouldn't be permitted to build in flood-prone areas.