Re: Documentary about 9/11

Yes, I have seen that.  I'm convinced that 9/11 was an inside job.  It's
amazing how all the pieces fall together.  The PNAC - Project for a New
American Century paper is a perfect blueprint, describing exactly why the
neo-cons needed a "pearl harbor" type event to accomplish their goals.  So
many of the things that happened on 9/11 could not have happened without the
complicity of our government.  Either it was engineered by our government or
the government heard the chatter, figured out the plan and helped it along,
I haven't decided which, but one of the two happened.

David Ray Griffin has also written books on this subject, if you're

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"It [Bush's NSA domestic spying operation] is in direct contradiction of
FISA. Now, I want to be absolutely clear.  What the President ordered in
this case was a crime.  ... Federal law makes it clear you cannot engage in
this type of surveillance, in a domestic surveillance operation, without
committing a crime and that you can go to jail for five years. ... [I]t also
strikes me as an alarming circumstance when the President can go into a
press conference and announce that he has violated a Federal statute 30
times and promises to continue to do so until someone stops him."
- Constitutional Law Professor, Jonathan Turley, George Washington Law