Re: Wisteria/ Desert Rose

Oh really, Jim???  This is VERY interesting.  I've never tried to  propagate
them, just grow them.  I've heard they are really difficult  either
way.....slow growing.  I had a variegated, but it died...too much  water one year with
rains, although it was in a pot. They seem to like the  humidity, just not the
water.  I was going to try to propagate one from a  friends, glad I didn't
attempt it.  Would not be the same without the  caudex.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/15/2006 11:02:25 PM Central Standard Time,