From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring

> >The whole yard is fenced in for Romeo, so rabbits actually can't get
> >in right now
> And if they did, boy would they be sorry when Romeo noticed them!  I
> can imagine Romeo's ears popping up and him growling, "Something
> wicked this way hops!"

He actually doesn't seem to care about rabbits too much, but they don't need
to know that. :)

Here's some pictures of the tent thingie with the sides down.  The
perspective is a little skewed on the up-close one because of the wide angle
lens.

   http://lindsey.ncsa.uiuc.edu/tent-sides1.jpg
   http://lindsey.ncsa.uiuc.edu/tent-sides2.jpg

I haven't moved all of the plants inside yet (what's in there is barely
anything); I need to buy some more 2x4x8s first.

Chris