Re: Spring

In the first pic the side panels look somewhat translucent but in the 2nd pic they look fairly solid. The plants in the back look heavily shaded. I assume the plan is to roll the sides up during the day to get some sun in there and then down at night and during inclement weather for protection. looks good.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring

>The whole yard is fenced in for Romeo, so rabbits actually can't get
>in right now
And if they did, boy would they be sorry when Romeo noticed them!  I can
imagine Romeo's ears popping up and him growling, "Something wicked this
way hops!"
He actually doesn't seem to care about rabbits too much, but they don't
need to know that. :)

Here's some pictures of the tent thingie with the sides down.  The
perspective is a little skewed on the up-close one because of the wide
angle lens.

I haven't moved all of the plants inside yet (what's in there is barely
anything); I need to buy some more 2x4x8s first.