Re: Spring

Donna does freecycle. I don't know how she manages. Works 80 hrs a week, travels, and has been consolidating several households. It takes time to deal with so much stuff. If I were in her shoes I'd tell DH to not bother unloading the truck, just keep on driving over to Catholic Charities, Goodwill, or some other organization and unload there.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring

Donna,

Think Freecycle. Even if there isn't a local group, you can start one. www.freecycle.org It's the fastest way I know to pass goodies through the system.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:17 PM

no this is an honest thing- he is a vet who happens to
work for the state as an inpector where DH works (meat
packing plant)- he is selling his big house and needs
to get rid of stuff as the new condo is much
smaller... Dh drives the truck- not sure what the
inspector drives, assuming a small state car.

as to why John takes everything- that is the million
dollar question.... If it still works, he figures I
will find someone who wants it...which is why I have
so much stuff!